Alright people, I guess I owe you an explination.
As it turns out it looks like the MAC address simply didn't wanna work. I have no clue why but it looks like the MAC address was banned from my ISP or something
Seriously, once I changed the wired DLink routers MAC to the same as the wireless ones it was able to obtain an IP.
When I set the wireless routers MAC to the DLink's old one, you guessed it, nothin. Couldn't obtain an IP.
Its crazy but by using a different MAC address I was able to get it working. Darn shame though cause now my IP address is big jumble of numbers, my last one was symetrical and easy to remember (all octets were 2 numbers and sort of flowed to each other). This one is a mess.