Quantcast

Maximum PC

It is currently Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:18 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Anyway to disguise your ip address?
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 4:36 pm 
8086
8086

Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:54 pm
Posts: 29
Well last thread got locked for some ungodly unknown reason, I just asked a question for petes sake.

Didnt realize this was nazi germany.

Next time you got a issue atleast discuss it like a grown up, but from what I can tell of mods/admins here not many people are. Would be nice to atleast see things talked about instead of locked for no fucking reason.

Ill go back to pcmech forums. I gues associating a good magazine with its forums expecting them to be good is a false assumption.

Hell my old account got banned simply because I told a mod he should be more polite and instead of saying anything I just got banned after being resgitered here for years on end. Im sick of ghosting my ip just to make new accounts anyway, this forum is hardly worth it.


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 4:44 pm 
Malware specialist
Malware specialist
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2005 12:49 pm
Posts: 11696
Location: Kansas City, KS
Did you bother to read what I posted in your other thread?

It's not a great idea to go post the same thread after the first one had been locked.

The thread was locked for administration review. This is a very sensitive issue and will be handled as quickly as possible.


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Anyway to disguise your ip address?
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 6:37 am 
Java Junkie
Java Junkie
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2004 10:23 am
Posts: 24222
Location: Granite Heaven
resnic wrote:
Well last thread got locked for some ungodly unknown reason, I just asked a question for petes sake.


Your thread was locked for administrative review. If you don't know what that means, you had the option of asking the moderator who locked the thread .. he posted before it was locked so it was clear where you should go to request more information.

Quote:
Didnt realize this was nazi germany.


I didn't realise it was possible to leap so far to such an inane conclusion.

Quote:
Next time you got a issue atleast discuss it like a grown up, but from what I can tell of mods/admins here not many people are. Would be nice to atleast see things talked about instead of locked for no fucking reason.


Grown-ups don't make posts to whine to the general public. They address the issue directly with the person who locked their thread. If you bothered to read the rules, you'd know that is your first course of action .. ask why something was done.

Quote:
Ill go back to pcmech forums. I gues associating a good magazine with its forums expecting them to be good is a false assumption.


Expecting everyone to act like adults is also a false assumption .. that's why we have to clean up after people like you.

Quote:
Hell my old account got banned simply because I told a mod he should be more polite and instead of saying anything I just got banned after being resgitered here for years on end. Im sick of ghosting my ip just to make new accounts anyway, this forum is hardly worth it.


Actually, your old account was banned for the following reason: Gargus - For constantly distrubing the peace and trash talking.

Your old account had several temporary bans before the permanent ban was put into place. You continually made the same mistakes ... flaming, being an asshole and generally making a nuisance of yourself. So you got perma-banned. Congrats. Whining about it now just makes you look like more of an asshole.

Again, if you'd bothered to read the rules, you'd know that creating a second account to bypass a ban is forbidden. Had you discussed the issue with the admin who banned you (again .... rational discussion is something you espouse but can't seem to bother to do for yourself) ... had you bothered to do that, your account might have been unlocked.

Instead, you come back and piss over everyone because you can't be bothered reading and obeying our rules.

So .. please .. with sugar on top .. fuck off and don't come back.


Top
  Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group