Quantcast

Maximum PC

It is currently Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:36 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: I 'M SCH. TO GET AT&T U-VERSE ON MY 8TH SHOULD I GET IT
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 6:02 pm 

have Time warner cable now. I have 7 mb for internet I'm going to get 6mb with u-verse and the u-100 for TV. should I get it ?? I have heard that u-verse is faster due becuase it is fiber optic. I'm hoping that I wont notice a differnce when going to 6mb. Does anyone have 7mb with time warner and has gone to 6mb u-verse ? if so give me your thoughts Is u-verse really fiber optic ? GIVE ME YOUR THOUGHTS ON U-VERSE PLEASE ESPECIALLY THE 6 MB INTERNET. I PLAY ALOT OF ONLINE GAMES. ( MADDEN 08 AND MVP BASEBALL )

THANKS A BUNCH[/b]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 7:48 pm 
Coppermine
Coppermine

I do work for Cox in teh so cal area. When AT&T first launched U-Verse we had a lot of people switch but within a few weeks they were back. I now work in an area where U-verse is not available so I can not say for sure that a lot of people are switching back to cable, but I personally feel that a cable provider can offer better service than a phone company. For the record I do not have cable where I live. I have dish network for tv, a local microwave ISP provides the internet and vonage for my home phone.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 7:59 pm 
Monkey Fed [PC]
Monkey Fed [PC]

It's not wise to repost the exact same thread after the old one has been locked. If you want to know why it was locked, PM the moderator for this section.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 4:36 am 
Hired Gun
Hired Gun

bigtoyota479 wrote:
It's not wise to repost the exact same thread after the old one has been locked. If you want to know why it was locked, PM the moderator for this section.

I locked the first thread for excessive yelling (Using all caps) and failure to communicate clearly. I couldn't even figure out what the title even meant. Don't use all caps in the thread title.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]