Quantcast

Maximum PC

It is currently Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:31 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: LOL Comcast
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 11:43 am 
Team Badger
Team Badger
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 9:14 am
Posts: 2679
Location: Center of the Universe
"As some of you may have noticed, Comcast recently raised the mail storage limit from 10MB per account to 250MB per account. Since Comcast provides up to 7 e-mail accounts, you are now getting 1.75GB of total e-mail storage. This storage is in addition to the 175MB of total Personal Web Page storage and unlimited photo storage through the Comcast Photo Center."

Great, now I have 3.75GB of Email storage... I'm 1337!


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 12:33 pm 
Team Member
Team Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2004 12:56 am
Posts: 1076
Location: Powder Springs, GA
hmmmm ... i thought u only got 10MBs of web storage, maybe i should actually look at all those emails they send me.


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 1:13 pm 
Team Badger
Team Badger
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 9:14 am
Posts: 2679
Location: Center of the Universe
25MB of webstorage before, but reading that email, it might be more now...


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 1:12 pm 
7yrs+11,000 Posts
7yrs+11,000 Posts
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 27, 2004 5:44 pm
Posts: 11242
Location: The kitten above is not on fire.
I have about 10 gig with all my different gmial adresses and i got more if any one wants one.


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 11:02 pm 
Boy in Black
Boy in Black
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2004 1:40 pm
Posts: 24372
Location: South of heaven
gamerfreak wrote:
I have about 10 gig with all my different gmial adresses and i got more if any one wants one.
You're hording Gmail accounts? How could you!?

I'm fighting like hell to finally get down to at most 2 email accounts as it is...not growing. It's hard to say goodbye to my original mail account though:(


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 5:08 am 
Coppermine
Coppermine
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 17, 2004 3:29 am
Posts: 637
Location: MA
bah...I run my own mail server...I have as much storage as I like :wink:

but even with that...I POP my mail and download it so remote mail storage is not a requirement for me.

I would much rather have remote file storage than mail storage any day of the week.


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: LOL Comcast
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 1:41 pm 
Smithfield
Smithfield
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2004 9:01 am
Posts: 8091
JC wrote:
"As some of you may have noticed, Comcast recently raised the mail storage limit from 10MB per account to 250MB per account. Since Comcast provides up to 7 e-mail accounts, you are now getting 1.75GB of total e-mail storage. This storage is in addition to the 175MB of total Personal Web Page storage and unlimited photo storage through the Comcast Photo Center."

Great, now I have 3.75GB of Email storage... I'm 1337!


Holy shit I need to look into this photo center thing.


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 4:05 am 
Folding Momerator
Folding Momerator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 22, 2004 1:45 am
Posts: 15220
The Comcast photo storage sux. I signed up a few weeks ago thinking, cool a place to stash pics- wrong. When you sign up, it is through snapfish, and anyone viewing your photos has to have a snapfish account. I uploaded some big sized pics so that family could save them for wallpaper, snapfish automatically reduced the size on them. I then had issues logging into my account from another computer here.

Maybe I did something wrong, don't know. It's not a feature I'm going to use. The relatives aren't computer smart, & would have no clue how to view the photos.


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 10:03 am 
Smithfield
Smithfield
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2004 9:01 am
Posts: 8091
Blondie wrote:
The Comcast photo storage sux. I signed up a few weeks ago thinking, cool a place to stash pics- wrong. When you sign up, it is through snapfish, and anyone viewing your photos has to have a snapfish account. I uploaded some big sized pics so that family could save them for wallpaper, snapfish automatically reduced the size on them. I then had issues logging into my account from another computer here.

Maybe I did something wrong, don't know. It's not a feature I'm going to use. The relatives aren't computer smart, & would have no clue how to view the photos.


Yes I was dissapointed too. Wish they gave more webspace per account =/


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject: gmail
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 6:37 am 
Klamath
Klamath
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 25, 2004 7:33 am
Posts: 258
Location: Living in Guild Wars
Hey gamerfreak, if you've just got some gmail accounts lyin around, heck I'll take one! (Please) I hate to beg, but I'd like gmail better than hotmail. Yeah I know, I don't post a lot here so I haven't "earned" a gmail account or anything, but come on man, hook a brother up :lol:
··Josh


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 6:44 am 
Contributing Writer
Contributing Writer
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2004 8:09 pm
Posts: 9602
Location: Land of the Lounge Lizards
Watch me snipe in and steal this one too...

Josh, whip me an email through my profile. Your addy is needed to send you an invite.


Top
  Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group

© 2014 Future US, Inc. All rights reserved.