Not sure if you guys noticed that FF 29 really changed the UI. I really hate it as there are some things I need like a title bar, forward/back buttons, easy bookmark "star", etc.
- Download Firefox Classic Theme Restorer
- For Tabs, set "Square Tabs", "Tabs on Top", and uncheck the "Tabs in Title bar" option
- For Application Button, set "Button on title bar (icon only)"
- In General UI, check "Moveable forward/backward button, "Moveable status bar panel", and "combine stop and reload buttons"
- Now that that is done, right-click on empty space in your menu-bar and check-select "Menu Bar" and "Bookmarks Toolbar"
- Next, right-click on empty space in your menu-bar and click "Customize"
- In the Customize tab that opens up, you can see Icons that you can drag and drop into your toolbars. The "bookmarks star" placed in the Address Bar in previous versions lets you quickly bookmark a page by clicking it. This puts the bookmark into the bookmarks list under "unsorted". To get a similar function for FF29, drag the "Bookmarks" icon (Big Gray star) from the "Customize" page into your toolbar. I placed mines between the address bar and the search box.
OK, I think that covers it all. I am quiet happy now and am not in need of finding a new browser. I'm sticking with FF cause of their extensions.
Edit: grammar. Please comment and let me know if I missed something