Quantcast

Maximum PC

It is currently Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:31 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Adv Java...
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 6:25 am 
Thunderbird
Thunderbird
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2004 1:13 pm
Posts: 817
Location: Missouri
I just found out that I got a B (86%) in my Advance Java Programming class. I would have gotten an A, but the first three weeks nothing worked right with certain features of my programs no matter what.

Even the instructor could not figure out what was going on or causing the problem. I am very happy with that grade, especially since the class was not required for my degree. I took for the information only and boy did I learn a lot in that class. I greatly improved my java programming skills thanks to tips and ideas from fellow classmates and also improved my error handling and troubleshooting skills in general.

Two more classes to go in the Fall and I graduate with a BS in CIS. :)


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Adv Java...
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 4:32 pm 
Bitchin' Fast 3D Z8000*
Bitchin' Fast 3D Z8000*
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2004 11:32 pm
Posts: 2555
Location: Somewhere between compilation and linking
baldeagle wrote:
Two more classes to go in the Fall and I graduate with a BS in CIS. :)

It is pretty cool that you've taken an advanced java class for cis. What would you like to do after graduation?


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Adv Java...
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 6:56 am 
Thunderbird
Thunderbird
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2004 1:13 pm
Posts: 817
Location: Missouri
Gadget wrote:
baldeagle wrote:
Two more classes to go in the Fall and I graduate with a BS in CIS. :)

It is pretty cool that you've taken an advanced java class for cis. What would you like to do after graduation?


Get a full time job away from this college. I also plan to get my MBA in CIS.


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Adv Java...
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 7:28 pm 
Bitchin' Fast 3D Z8000*
Bitchin' Fast 3D Z8000*
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2004 11:32 pm
Posts: 2555
Location: Somewhere between compilation and linking
baldeagle wrote:
Gadget wrote:
baldeagle wrote:
Two more classes to go in the Fall and I graduate with a BS in CIS. :)

It is pretty cool that you've taken an advanced java class for cis. What would you like to do after graduation?


Get a full time job away from this college. I also plan to get my MBA in CIS.

Well I figured you were planning on getting a job. :)

You can get an MBA specializing in CIS? Hmm... that seems like a really good combination for someone w/ a BS in CS that wants to go into management.


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Adv Java...
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 9:20 am 
Thunderbird
Thunderbird
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2004 1:13 pm
Posts: 817
Location: Missouri
Gadget wrote:
baldeagle wrote:
Gadget wrote:
baldeagle wrote:
Two more classes to go in the Fall and I graduate with a BS in CIS. :)

It is pretty cool that you've taken an advanced java class for cis. What would you like to do after graduation?


Get a full time job away from this college. I also plan to get my MBA in CIS.

Well I figured you were planning on getting a job. :)

You can get an MBA specializing in CIS? Hmm... that seems like a really good combination for someone w/ a BS in CS that wants to go into management.


Yea look at all the Masters and Bachelors offered by Baker College Online at http://online.baker.edu or http://www.baker.edu, which is the college's main website.


Top
  Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group

© 2014 Future US, Inc. All rights reserved.