Quantcast

Maximum PC

It is currently Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:38 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: n1wireless
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:56 pm 
Coppermine
Coppermine

I bought a bluetooth headset from this site a couple of weeks ago. It shipped when promised on a Monday (I ordered on Sunday) it arrived from New York on Friday (i am in So. Cal.) the item worked fine for 2 days then nobody could hear me when I talked on either phone it was connected to. I request a RMA on Wednesday I have yet to hear back from them about the RMA, it has now been a week. I will hunt down a phone# to call them tomorrow and get a RMA to send this back. Also I contacted Motorola about the device and they won't do anything as I have only had the item a week.

Post subject: Re: n1wireless
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:36 am 
Monkey Federation (Top 10)*
Monkey Federation (Top 10)*

Xman wrote:
Also I contacted Motorola about the device and they won't do anything as I have only had the item a week.

This seems a little strange to me. Did you buy a refurbished item? If the item was new it takes time to get the serial number and warranty information in the system; generally around 30 days. This may be why they cannot help you yet.

Have you tried taking the item and the purchase invoice to a local B&M store to see what they recommend?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:30 pm 
Coppermine
Coppermine

A month later and several days of sending multiple requests for a RMA I finally got something from the seller. Oldly it was the first thing I did, which was to call Motorola about the headset. I call them again this time I had a new headset being shipped out and a RMA for the old one. IAt should be here in a couple of days, I hope it works better.