Quantcast

Maximum PC

It is currently Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:49 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Fraud or Not???????
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:48 pm 

Hi,
I was wondering if this is too good to be true? I have contacted them via email and no respond to my questions concerning their company. I was researching www.fiaskovich.com and found discreetcellphones and also a credit card application.

1) www.fiaskovich.com = $10 games all new and old.
1) http://discreetcellphones.com/ = asking for personal information
2) http://fiaskovich.co.cc

Both 1) have the same internet information, what's confusing is they are using a server from Burlington MA, cellphone from WA, and PO Box in Oregona. Are this company another way of stealing your information or are they legit. Could not find anything on BBB or search engine except for their website. They are new according to their Craigslist ad.

Fred

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:39 pm 
Monkey Fed [PC]
Monkey Fed [PC]

Sounds like a scam to me. I'd stay away if I were you. Maybe not so much a scam, but definitely someone running this business out of their mom's basement. If you still are curious, call them up and request their business license number, then head over to the Oregon State website and look up their license number to make sure it's legit. If they don't want to give you their license number, stay the hell away.

Post subject: Sounds true
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:13 pm 

www.fiaskovich.com only website that I made my mistake of ordering without reviewing and transmitted. Well 5 seconds later I canceled the order due to their location address, cellphones and similarity to discreetcellphones.com makes it really look like a big scam. Not only that if it's too good to be true. Well 3 days later I get a $958 charge on my credit card "pending" and got a call from Nordstrom about such charge. I informed them that I did not make any such purchase and cancelled my credit card.

My first credit card mistake online and hope my last. I am usually careful about good deals, and always usually do my research beforehand.

Never let your guard down. Pass this along and hope for any gamer out there looking for some good deal to stay away from this website.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:00 pm 
Thunderbird
Thunderbird

discreetcellphones is not even a secure web server. Unfortunately, they must be making money if the site is still up.