Quantcast

Maximum PC

It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:02 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Fedex sucks!
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:12 pm 
8086
8086

Joined: Wed Apr 12, 2006 12:00 pm
Posts: 88
Location: In the bedroom...gaming
So I ordered some pc parts off of Ebay, including a Wii system. They don't give an estimated time to come since it's ground shipment (only shipment offered by the seller). Anyway, it says it's supposed to come today. Well ive been waiting ALL day (it's 4pm est now) and they still haven't arrived. I called my job and told them i'd be late because I was waiting for a package; result I had to call out because I'm still waiting. UPS guys get here no later than 11am with any shipment. Fedex' tracking is crap and so is the customer service. "Uhhh I can't tell you around what time they'll deliver, but uhhh it's scheduled to be delivered today...maybe." xD


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Fedex sucks!
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:14 pm 
Coppermine
Coppermine

Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:27 pm
Posts: 713
GamerGirlsLoveMax wrote:
So I ordered some pc parts off of Ebay, including a Wii system. They don't give an estimated time to come since it's ground shipment (only shipment offered by the seller). Anyway, it says it's supposed to come today. Well ive been waiting ALL day (it's 4pm est now) and they still haven't arrived. I called my job and told them i'd be late because I was waiting for a package; result I had to call out because I'm still waiting. UPS guys get here no later than 11am with any shipment. Fedex' tracking is crap and so is the customer service. "Uhhh I can't tell you around what time they'll deliver, but uhhh it's scheduled to be delivered today...maybe." xD


I feel you... UPS at least puts the about time they will be there. Every time, they been there in about 5-10 mins of posted time.


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:41 pm 
Team Member
Team Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 9:23 am
Posts: 4053
Today it's Fed-Ex tomorrow it will be UPS and on and on...

It's amazing how society has changed to a "got to have it now" state.
Nobody has patience anymore.


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:08 pm 
Coppermine
Coppermine

Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:27 pm
Posts: 713
-Lawless wrote:
Today it's Fed-Ex tomorrow it will be UPS and on and on...

It's amazing how society has changed to a "got to have it now" state.
Nobody has patience anymore.


Time is money... Plus I want to be dressed, when they show up...


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:33 pm 
team psycho or sumthin
team psycho or sumthin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 2:58 am
Posts: 6498
Location: I live on the verge of insanity
SH Customs wrote:
-Lawless wrote:
Today it's Fed-Ex tomorrow it will be UPS and on and on...

It's amazing how society has changed to a "got to have it now" state.
Nobody has patience anymore.


Time is money... Plus I want to be dressed, when they show up...
Fairly sure they want the same damn thing.


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:57 pm 
Team Member Top 500
Team Member Top 500

Joined: Wed May 30, 2007 11:15 am
Posts: 1431
-Lawless wrote:
Today it's Fed-Ex tomorrow it will be UPS and on and on...

It's amazing how society has changed to a "got to have it now" state.
Nobody has patience anymore.


agreed. Be patient, if fedex says that it will be there by end of business day than it will be there by 5 or 6, you know normal business hours.

Now I'm not sure about the OP's job, but i'm pretty sure my employer would be kinda pissed if i said i wasnt coming in because I had to wait for my Wii to arrive.


Top
  Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group

© 2014 Future US, Inc. All rights reserved.