Quantcast

Maximum PC

It is currently Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:39 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Logitech customer service is great
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 11:32 am 
Team Member
Team Member

The mouse portion of my cordless MX duo completely crapped out on me a week ago. I called up their customer service, and after describing the problem to the rep, she took my serial numbers off the keyboard, mouse, and reciever. She told me to go ahead and throw out the broken mouse, a new one would be on the way.
Yesterday my new MX duo showed up, less than a week after my call to customer service. Yep, they sent the whole duo in a retail box, not just the mouse. It feels so good using a new keybard and mouse after a week on my POS backup mouse. I can now retire my worn, crumb infested, soda stained keyboard as well, stick it in a closet for backup.
No doubt I will go out of my way to give Logitech my business over their competition, after some terrible customer service with other companies I truly appreciate a company that gets it right. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 4:02 am 
Boy in Black
Boy in Black

Rarely do we praise companies enough. I also praise Logitech's support as they've answered some of my most stupid questions without laughing. I've also been pretty much given a palm rest that I broke. I didn't lie about it, I just asked where I could get one and they told me to just pay shipping and got a new one.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 5:48 pm 

What a coincidence. I had occasion to confer with Logitech customer support this afternoon regarding a Quick Cam. What a breath of fresh air, not only do they market great products but they have great folks to back them up.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 6:35 pm 
Smithfield*
Smithfield*

I've never had a problem with their products so i wouldnt have known how their customer support is. But its good to know they have a good staff standing behind their great products.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 6:30 pm 
Little Foot
Little Foot

After reading this thread, I can't wait for something to break so I can experience good customer service for once! Just kidding. I use a Logitech MX500 mouse, and it's served me faithfully for (seems like) 3 years now. Could it be that old? I dunno, I've had it a long time. I thought about upgrading to a 510 or 518, but just can't bring myself to retire this one when it's still working perfectly.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 5:19 am 

Man I just love to hear good news about companies. So many are out to rip you off and offer terrible customer service. They tend to out-source their technical support, so the smuck on the other side of the phone could care-less if your happy or not. Good for you Logitech.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 7:28 am 
Thunderbird
Thunderbird

I can also vouch for Logitech. I had a keyboard that crapped out last year after 30 days of use for no inexplicable reason. I gave them my info and the numbers, and they had a new retail keyboard out to me in 3 days, fresh out of the box, no questioned asked. Since then it's been smooth sailing for the keyboard. I'm a Logitech man for life as long as their customer service people keep up the good work.
It's just a damn shame that other companies can't take Logitech's example and provide good customer service like this. They are the model of how all companies should act and respond to customer complaints and issues.