Quantcast

Maximum PC

It is currently Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:04 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Future US Billing
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:36 pm 

Now before I start, I would like to say, I love pc gamer maximum pc, and why the hell not, the pregnancy magazine, lol. And mabey im a one time case, but Im fed up.
Okay, so I signed up for that contest that you can win the blackbird pc, the 2000 bucks or the 8800, and of course I had to get the trial issuse, no skin off my bones. But when the subscription invoice came (i cant subscribe to the magazine all my money goes to supporting my Mountain Dew addiction) I wrote cancel on the invoice, like I did with PC gamer, and haven't had a problem. But not this time, every month for the past four months a invoice has came, I wrote cancel on it, (as my interperatation of the canceling instructions told me to do) and sent it back.
And today I got a final warning invoice, saying to do it, or my name will be transfered to the big debt list or something like that. It gave me a 1800 number to call, but I tried it, and its saturday so nobodys there at 8pm cdt, and I decided against using the automated thing. So i'll try it again on monday. Future you get a thumbs down this time, but I probobly will do business with you in the future.
Oh and I in no way blame this on the editors of any magazine, because I know they don't deal with the people in the billing department.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:46 pm 
Team Member
Team Member

I had to guffaw over the pregnancy magazine comment. :lol:

I was about to tell you not to complain about subscription issues, but since this is the dog pound...I really can't give a reason why you can't complain about Future US. In my opinion they are a great magazine publisher but if you have beef with them that's what this category is for...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:04 am 
team psycho or sumthin
team psycho or sumthin

http://www.maximumpc.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=4807

Don't forget to use harsh language.