Quantcast

Maximum PC

It is currently Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:37 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Medion Computers!
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 3:52 pm 

Medion is the unsung hero of cheap and awsome computers! I first discovered them at ALDI's of all places and have loved them ever since. They are well made, come with an awsome software package, and don't skimp on the quality of the products that they make. I have a set of their 5.1 surround sound flat panel speakers and absolutly love them. Plus they were only $30! You just can't beat that! I have nothing bad to say about them but if anyone else does, then please post it so I can know if there are anything wrong with this company. I haven't found anything except for that they are new to the USA but who cares?!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 3:58 pm 
Celeron
Celeron

Link to their site?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 4:25 pm 

oh sorry- the website is
http://www.medionusa.com/
they are sold at best buy and Aldi's. Aldi's comes out with a desktop and laptop usually twice per year. the aldi's website is
http://usa.aldi.com/

one more word of praise for them-my grandpa bought one of their laptops from aldi's last year and loves it! It has a 80gb hard drive, cdrw drive AND a dvd burner. not to mention and beutiful display and came with a buch of extras (wireless keyboard and mouse). He got it on sale for, get this, $800! Also, when one of the built in keys became faulty, he called them and they sent him another key right away!

Post subject: medion-love it
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 4:36 am 

I've got a Medion M3 Director 5000. This PC is awesome. It's an MCE and I've had no problems at all with it. I got it at Best Buy for 1600 last January and it included 17'' LCD. Check out Medion if you're interested in an MCE system. :D