Quantcast

Maximum PC

It is currently Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:47 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:07 pm 
Team Member Top 100
Team Member Top 100

burnttoast wrote:
In his last email to me he offered to build me a new rig under the pretence that I would 1) drop any and all current and future law suits and 2) The will offer NO Warranty what so ever.

to me, that reads: "Yeah, um...we majorly fcuked you over by not doing our jobs well...so in order to get you to drop the suit, and agree to not mess with us, ill do what ive been doing for a while [nothing] and screw you again, and we offer no guarantee on this at all..."

DO NOT TAKE THAT OFFER!!! i know you said you werent, but just to make sure...they are offering no warrany on that, and said if you took the offer, you would not be able to sue them [im not sure they can even say that...] tell them refund [including all shipping and EVERYTHING you paid], or they will be sued...and definitely just to help others, incase you havent already, put this on the BBB website...

Post subject: Re: DO YOUR HOME WORK - DON'T BUY FROM CYBERPOWERPC INC.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:35 pm 

I agree with everything that's bee said here regarding Cyberpower and their POOR quality systems and service.

I am now 6 months outside the 2-year warranty and I have had (3) faulty motherboards, (1) faulty power supply, (1) bent case (which I never claimed but should have) and (3) faulty video cards (two of which were RMA'd, the 3rd just happened after the warranty expired).

Cyberpower's tech support is incredibly slow to respond, useless, defensive and apprehensive about honoring their warrantied items. Unfortunately, I have replaced virtually everything within this case on my own, re-wired it twice, all the while please keep in mind that this was supposed to be a top-of-the-line gaming machine, tested and assembled by Cyberpower....I've done every ounce of troubleshooting on this machine on my own. It all started when they sent me a computer and forgot to put the screws in the PCI cards before shipping it so they bounced around inside the case. I am amazed this company is still in business. Just the meer fact that there is someone out there that has had this level of service from them should make you cautious.

Beware!!!!! Steer clear of these crooks.

Post subject: Re: DO YOUR HOME WORK - DON'T BUY FROM CYBERPOWERPC INC.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:21 pm 
Chief Surgeon
Chief Surgeon

Hey, no posting in threads this old, man!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3