Quantcast

Maximum PC

It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:59 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Micro Innovations [Generic Mouse]
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 4:33 pm 

Currently I have 2 computers that I use. I have one at home and one at my brother’s house I use for network gaming. My network gaming machine has slightly less horsepower than the box I have at home, but it is adequate for my online gaming needs. Anyways, I was using a standard roller-ball mouse and it was driving me crazy. It would continue to get dirty and wouldn’t roll worth beans. I decided to go out and get a laser mouse; similar to the mouse I use at home. I went to Wal-Mart and looked around at the small selection of mice they have their, and debated between needing a cordless mouse or not. After careful deliberation, I decided I’d get the $19.99 (Generic) Micro Innovations Laser Cordless (for us poor folks on a budget). I figured if it was crap and I didn’t like it, I could simply return it and get another one without a hassle. I went home and hooked this new toy up to my computer, and WOW was I surprised. I’m no mouse expert, but this mouse works great. I was really worried about cordless loosing sensitivity, but this mouse is WAY better than the roller-ball mouse I was using. It is even better then the Microsoft Laser I have at home. I’m going to go buy another one of these babies for home. At $20 a pop they seem to be worth every penny. It has 4 buttons and a sleek design. It Also has a handsome little receiver that doesn’t clutter your desk. The only thing that I’m worried about now is the general life-span of the mouse and the battery life of the AA’s it uses. Other than that, this mouse rocks!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 4:56 pm 
Smithfield*
Smithfield*

now the only question is long term reliability... but at least it has good inital quality!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 5:34 pm 
Northwood
Northwood

yeah, you dont need an expensive mouse to achieve good performance.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 6:06 pm 
iron colbinator
iron colbinator

Guys,

I'm moving this to the Dog Pound, so that people who are interested in great products can find it, too. I'll leave a link here :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 11:02 pm 
Team Member*
Team Member*

At least it bang for your buck
i had a deyboard like that, but it was broken, due to hard gaming, and abuse due to losing on online games.