Quantcast

Maximum PC

It is currently Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:06 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Credible Host
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 4:18 pm 
Smithfield*
Smithfield*

My dad and i host and design a slew of webpages as seen here. we used to get the hosting space and stuff from a place called "credible host". they are a bunch of born-again christians fro texas so we figured it was a safe bet. 2 and a half years without a hitch. then january rolls around and we pay our large yearly payment for the coming year '05. well about the second week of january all of our sites are offline and even credible hosts website is down. 2 days pass. the second their boards are up theres a million "WTF!?!?" threads. they got about half the server back up, none of which are ours. numerous e mails were never answered reguarding when the servers would be up and what kind of reimbursment we could expect. well one of our clients needed to get a big important project posted and doesnt know much about "server shit" so we had to do something. we finally went to a different server company and moved 30+ site's worth of stuff over. so a week after the big crash were up and going on different servers. two weeks after teh crash we get an e mail as a responce to one of our older ones. they refuse to refund our large yearly payment because we already started our "term". no more then 10 days out of 365.25 and they demand full payment. pfftttt. so we sent an email to the BBB and they said they have been getting a number of complaints about credible host. we havent had news for about 2 weeks now(its febuary 13th i think). just thought i'd rant about this a little, make sure no one gives their business to them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 8:43 pm 
Team Member Top 500
Team Member Top 500

www.webhostingbuzz.com
VERY nice plans (1000MB for $3/mo, they have bigger stuff too)
I use them. Fast, no problems, just awesome web hosting.