Maximum PC

It is currently Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:05 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Re: United Parcel Service
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:21 pm 
Little Foot
Little Foot

dedgar wrote:
I have not had very many 'problems' with UPS. One box delivered to the wrong house. A couple dented boxes. One torn open box (but the internals were undamaged).
But this time I'm calling them out.
I ordered an SSD from the 'egg and it was shipped with UPS Mail Innovations (that's UPS not the Post Office). The invoice shows it was shipped from TN. The TN warehouse is in Memphis.
I happen to live in TN.
Now here's where I start calling BS. The invoice says shipped from TN (most likely the Memphis warehouse) to Atlanta, BACK to Memphis and from there I don't know yet.
Someone explain why they have to ship it further away just to have it come back to the city where it originated to then be sent to me??????????

ups mail innovations is basicly ups picking up from the vendor and dropping it off at the post office for final delivery

now the local ups delivery guy is a real nice guy .. who happens to be a mets fan and i always tease him about it ..lol
i encourage him to wait till next year or you gotta believe maybe next year they will win the world series ..and he always laughs