Quantcast

Maximum PC

It is currently Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:02 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Re: Will Best Buy Serve Justice?
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 4:39 pm 

[quote="daygo140"
I was told by several customer service representatives [/quote]

Nobody but the managers sometimes only the main manager on duty is going to allow you anything more then what their policy states.

Bestbuy.com and bestbuy are seperate, more then they should be, yes it does not state in there that you CAN'T return in for store credit not does it say you can.

If I purchase somethine off of walmart site, and it doesn't say I can't return it at a local k-mart does that mean I can?? Actual stores trying to become online as well does not always work out like the miracle people believe it to be sometimes.

If you go to best buy, talk to customer service reps, they tell you NO, and you go home and right a horrible little e-mail just do they can throw it back in your face, they took care of a problem they didn't want to deal with. I am not trying to be an ass but if you don't push they won't pull. You have to talk to a manager if you want to get around policy, HOWEVER do not be an ass whatever you do. If you are an ass to employee, they will go get the manager for you, but they also have the ability to tell the manager your an asshole and not to help you out, trust me I have seen it done, and do it aswell. A tip for everyone, don't threaten them with how much you spend in the store a day/week/month/lifetime, they don't care, and no matter how much you say you will never be back again, more then likely you will. If you don't? O well, sorry for losing your business I guess.