Quantcast

Maximum PC

It is currently Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:31 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

HAVE YOU BEEN RIPPED OF WITH ONLINE CREDIT CARDS??
YES 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
NO 80%  80%  [ 4 ]
MY CREDIT SUCKS ANYWAY I CANT GET CREDIT CARDS.. 20%  20%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 5
 Post subject: platinum plus "credit cards"
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 7:30 pm 

DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT DO ANY BUSINESS WITH THE CROOKS.
I APPLIED FOR ONE OF THERE "CREDIT CARDS" AND CANCELED MY APPLICATION THE SAME DAY AN THEY STILL TRYED TO ACH MY SAVINGS ACCOUNT FOR A 188 DOLLAR APPLICATION FEE THE FIRST TIME THEY TRYED IT COST ME A 20NSF FEE....THE SECOND TIME THEY TRYED THE MONEY WAS THERE (TWO WEEKS LATER) AND THEY WITHDREW IT AFTER I SPECIFICALLY TOLD THEIR ACCOUNTING DEPT THAT THEY WERE NOT AUTHORIZED TO ACCESS MY ACCOUNT (BANK AND LOCAL POLICE ADVISED ME TO TELL THEM THIS SO THAT IF THEY DID ACCESS MY ACCOUNT THEY COULD NOT SAY THAT THEY WERE AUTHORIZED "VIA EMAIL").
WHEN I CALLED THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE LINE THE LADY TELLS ME THAT YOU HAVE 10 DAYS TO FILE FOR A REFUND BUT THAT SINCE IT TOOK 14 DAYS FOR THEM TO WITHDRAW THE MONEY I WAS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR A REFUND.....I ASKED FOR THEIR HOME OFFICE NUMBER AND SHE SAYS THAT SHE DOES NOT HAVE IT BUT DOES GIVE ME THE NAME AND ADDRESS OF THEIR HOME OFFICE. I CALL INFORMATION IN THE TOWN ON THE ADDRESS AND AM GIVEN A NUMBER THAT IS DISCONNECTED AND NO OTHER LISTINGS.....FINALLY I CALLED MY BANK BACK AND THEY FILED A WIRE FRAUD CHARGE AGAINST THE COMPANY AND REVERSED THE WIRE TRANSFER SO THAT THESE CROOKS COULD NOT GET MY MONEY.
JUST THOUGHT I WOULD WARN YOUR READERS WHAT KIND OF CROOKS THESE PEOPLE ARE.
THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME VENT.
NOAH

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 9:07 am 
Contributing Writer
Contributing Writer

I PROBABLY WOULD HAVE READ THIS POST IF THERE WERE LESS CAPITALIZED LETTERS MORE PERIODS AND MORE PARAGRAPHS BUT THERE WASN'T SO I DIDN'T READ IT I JUST MADE ALL CAPS OF MY OWN AND TYPED OUT A SIMILAR POST AND THAT IS ALL I AM GOING TO DO!!!11

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 9:51 am 
Smithfield
Smithfield

I READ THE ENTIRE POST AND I HAVE TO SAY HE HAS A POINT BUT YOU SHOULDN'T BE APPLYING FOR CREDIT CARDS ONLINE ANYWAY YES I KNOW THEY SOMETIMES HAVE GOOD RATES BUT THE QUESTION YOU HAVE TO ASK YOURSELF IS THE CARD SECURE OR NON-SECURE AND MOST OF THE ONLINE CARDS I EVER HEARD OF ARE UNSECURED WHICH MEANS YOU ARE LIABLE NO MATTER WHAT AND ONE4YU2C HAS A POINT ABOUT ALL CAPS AND NO PUNCTUATION IT IS MAKING ME FEEL EXHAUSTED JUST TYPING ALL THIS SHEESH! :D

All kidding aside, don't apply for credit online. I hope you get your money back.