Quantcast

Maximum PC

It is currently Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:40 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: new game demos?
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:10 am 
Team Member Top 250
Team Member Top 250

In these tough economic times wouldn't it be a good idea if video game makers designed a small demo for the game aswell? One game comes to mind here, Star Trek online. I love Star Trek, I would like to think an MMO of the game would be good also. But I along with others really don't want to end up spending between 50 and 100 dollars for a game that may not live up to our expectations. I really think game desginers need to understand this if they wish people to buy their game. Like others, I just can't afford to take that much of a risk on a video game.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:14 am 
Little Foot
Little Foot

Are you talking about a Video games, or Computer games? Doesn't really matter which, most game magazines give you a CD/DVD full of demos, as well as Game Stop. Game Stop is cool about that too if you sign up in store for their email you get 2 demo game disc a month. Already this month I got a playable demo version of Nuclear Dawn from GameStop. *I* know I will be adding it to my library, the full version. I also stop by Game Stop and every so often YOU can get a special demo version of a game that hasn't been announced yet, so by signing up, and visiting the store YOU can get demos to your heart's content :lol: