Quantcast

Maximum PC

It is currently Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:45 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: Best Buy
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:52 am 

Im a lil miffed at Bestbuy.com. I went to order both the Sims 3 game and sims 3 world adventures expansion pack for my wife for Xmas...on 12/22. I ordered the main game from Best Buy.com and the expansion from Amazon.com. Amazon.com had it shipped the very next day. (they use UPS), Best buy, however, ships via the USPS, and here it is 12/26 and according to the website, my order is still stuck in PA...I think i did a price comparison, and it was cheaper at Best Buy for the Sims 3 main game. Needless to say, I am now stuck with an expansion with no main game to show for it till God knows when. So buyer beware, if you need it in a hurry, dont order online from Best Buy...:(
PS I didnt even get my paycheck till 12/22 and wanted to sneak the order past my curious wife who thankfully has her own laptop, which is where I'm going to install the games.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:40 am 
team psycho or sumthin
team psycho or sumthin

:roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:21 am 
Team Member Top 1000
Team Member Top 1000

Amazon rules. My mom had picked up the Beatles Rock Band from Coscto for me to give to my brother for $53, and I was a little miffed that a Wii game was over $50. We found it on Amazon for $40, but we actually weren't supposed to get it, between it originally being out of stock and then a truck got delayed during transit. We still got it on the 24th, and were amazed it wasn't late.

AJ

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:23 am 
Million Club [PC]
Million Club [PC]

USPS is slow as all get out. It's not best buy, it's the shipping service. Lesson learned, if you want it quick, go with UPS. They also seem to be the roughest on my packages though. Also, you're lucky you got even one of your games before Christmas... around this time of year you want to order at least one week before Christmas, because the shipping services are swamped.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:07 am 

I just order a computer, keyboard, and mouse from BB on saturday evening around 7 p.m. It was shipped Monday, and is in my town now (tuesday). Fast for me IMO

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:07 pm 
Coppermine
Coppermine

BestBuy has a lot of problems and shipping is the least of them. Geek Squad anyone?

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]