Quantcast

Maximum PC

It is currently Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:49 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Antec customer support- two thumbs up
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:41 pm 
Team Member
Team Member

Last night I decided I'd try to contact Antec to see if I could buy a front bezel for my Three Hundred case for a modding project. I put in a service request, and told them in the email it was for a mod. I did not try to veil my request as a defective replacement order in any way. Heck, I couldnt even provide a serial number in the request form, since my case has been painted, cut into, etc.
Today at work I get an email asking for my shipping address so they can send me one, and by the time I got home had another email telling me it is in the process of getting shipped ups- without ever asking a dime from me! This was an awesome gesture of customer service. At the risk of sounding like a fanboy, things like this will make me consider their product first next time I'm in the market for an enclosure.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:51 am 
Million Club - 10 Plus
Million Club - 10 Plus

Antec has always had awesome customer service. I personally never had any problems with them, my friend on the other hand got the Antec 1200 case. A few months ago he was cleaning a shelf that sat above his computer desk and knocked a small trophy off, it fell and hit the fan grill on top. broke all but one of the fan blades off. His problem was that it was a shitty fan. Shouldnt have broke like that. He called them up and they sent him a shipping label for overnight free of charge and shipped it back overnight free of charge. Process took 3 days. And he had his computer up and running the same day he got it back.

Someone tell me that that is shitty service. I will slap the shit out of you. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:58 pm 
Little Foot
Little Foot

I've had pretty good luck with Antec myself...They have sent me a new power button for a case, a replacement usb module, and helped me diag a problem that was not their problem....never charging me. In return I have continued to buy a lot of their products. The model 300 is my favorite build case because I can change the power supply without ripping out the heat sink and it stays very cool with 4 fans (2 optional) and a filter that can be cleaned.....and it does get dirty from carpet and dogs. Although I have 6 psu's from 1 in the box to 5 years old, no failures, so can not speak to that.