Quantcast

Maximum PC

It is currently Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:18 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Gordon's Intel DX58S02 Review
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:07 pm 

I see a theme with the staff of Max PC. Gordon writes "...is like the old oxymoron "military intelligence." It just doesn't ring true."

On the heels of Nathan Grayson's post....http://www.maximumpc.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=113254

It seems they both have grudges or call it what you wish against their country.

I postulate that the military is far more intelligent than the elected branch of our government on either a local or national level.
I also state that the military works far better than any other branch of government.
If your stating that people in the military might think their superiors are morons I ask, How do you know?

Think what a reader might feel out in Afghanistan when they read that you may think they are a moron or what they are doing is moronic.

Gordon, are you writing that people in the military are morons or that the people that run the military are morons or that the data they gather is moronic?

I find your statement offensive and wonder if you would denigrate a minority. You and Grayson feel it is OK to be negative about the most benificent country in world history, if you disagree and feel the US is a bad place I feel your education is lacking.

Post subject: Re: Gordon's Intel DX58S02 Review
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:25 pm 
Maximum PC Editor
Maximum PC Editor

I think you're reading way too far into both of these. Gordon's referencing a famous George Carlin skit about oxymorons, and frankly I have no idea what you're talking about in Grayson's review.

Simmer down, dude. We don't hate the military.