Quantcast

Maximum PC

It is currently Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:53 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Need Help Finding a Issue... Problem Regarding HomeTheatre
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:26 pm 

Hi Guys,
How u all Doing ?

First of all i would like to say that i'm new to the forums and i wasn't sure whats the appropriate forum to post this...so if i'm wrong... Please move this thread and i'm sorry ...

I subscribe maximum pc for a year in like 2007 i guess. then i took the break but i was buying it from news stand but not regularly recently subscribed in again...

Ok Now here's my problem....
I don't remember Properly .... but i'm sure i once read a article in maxPC... it was abt seting a home theatre ... and then installing some wired and wireless networking... ...

Long Story Short.... The setup in article will make your Home Theatre have the real theatre effect in lighting parts....
i mean to say when we turn the movie on... the lights in the room will turn off automatically and when the movie is over lights go back on automatically....

actually i read the article but never cared about it... Because my computer was my TV and my theatre everything...never had a TV.... but recently bought a TV and want to set up a home theatre and thought that effect would be cool.... but couldn't find my copy of that magzine...searched everything... even looked at few magzine online in PDF archive section....

But couldn't get what i was loooking for...

SO PLEASE IF ANYONE KNOW THE MONTH AND YEAR OF ISSUE.....
OR IF ANYONE KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABT..... PLEASE POST THE REPLY....

ANY HELP WILL BE APPRECIATED..... THANKS...