Quantcast

Maximum PC

It is currently Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:58 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: 6800 GTs with dual dvi?
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 8:15 am 
8086
8086
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2004 9:00 am
Posts: 58
I've looked at many different brands such as albatron, gigabyte, pny and evga and there always seems to be a discrepency between the specs and the pictures they have on their site! Could anyone confirm for me any 6800 gts that you know come with dual dvi ports


btw... THANKS GUYS FOR TELLING ME ABOUT THE FORUM SWITCH... haha :D


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 7:29 pm 
8086
8086
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2004 9:00 am
Posts: 58
should i take the 15 views and no responses as a hint that no one knows or know one cares? :cry:


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 7:44 pm 
like a rock - waitaminute, I AM a rock
like a rock - waitaminute, I AM a rock
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2004 6:48 am
Posts: 2252
most of the actual vendor sites have the information you're looking for. Dual DVI is a huge selling point for me, Gainward and ASUS had that information on their respective sites last time I checked. Sales sites and the like aren't always accurate as you've seen.

The 6800 spec can come in dual DVI or one DVI connection so you have to look at the actual product box, or site.


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 6800 GTs with dual dvi?
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 8:04 pm 
Contributing Writer
Contributing Writer
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2004 8:09 pm
Posts: 9602
Location: Land of the Lounge Lizards
Topher wrote:
I've looked at many different brands such as albatron, gigabyte, pny and evga and there always seems to be a discrepency between the specs and the pictures they have on their site! Could anyone confirm for me any 6800 gts that you know come with dual dvi ports


btw... THANKS GUYS FOR TELLING ME ABOUT THE FORUM SWITCH... haha :D


Here's one:
http://www.albatron.com.tw/english/it/v ... ro_id=106#

and likely another:
http://www.pny.com/products/verto/geForce6/6800gt.asp

and maybe another (specs say yes, picture isn't promising):
http://english.aopen.com.tw/products/vg ... -DV256.htm

I can't personally confirm these, but they all appear so from the pics/descriptions. Aside from the above links, I think most of us will run into the same problem as you :/


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 6800 GTs with dual dvi?
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 11:04 pm 
Boy in Black
Boy in Black
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2004 1:40 pm
Posts: 24339
Location: South of heaven
Topher wrote:
btw... THANKS GUYS FOR TELLING ME ABOUT THE FORUM SWITCH... haha :D


Hey Toph...we've got a new forum. You should check it out!


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 6800 GTs with dual dvi?
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 7:33 pm 
8086
8086
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2004 9:00 am
Posts: 58
Chumly wrote:
Topher wrote:
btw... THANKS GUYS FOR TELLING ME ABOUT THE FORUM SWITCH... haha :D


Hey Toph...we've got a new forum. You should check it out!

haha thanks man









alright i'm here now guys!


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 6800 GTs with dual dvi?
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 7:35 pm 
8086
8086
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2004 9:00 am
Posts: 58
One4yu2c wrote:
Topher wrote:
I've looked at many different brands such as albatron, gigabyte, pny and evga and there always seems to be a discrepency between the specs and the pictures they have on their site! Could anyone confirm for me any 6800 gts that you know come with dual dvi ports


btw... THANKS GUYS FOR TELLING ME ABOUT THE FORUM SWITCH... haha :D


Here's one:
http://www.albatron.com.tw/english/it/v ... ro_id=106#

and likely another:
http://www.pny.com/products/verto/geForce6/6800gt.asp

and maybe another (specs say yes, picture isn't promising):
http://english.aopen.com.tw/products/vg ... -DV256.htm

I can't personally confirm these, but they all appear so from the pics/descriptions. Aside from the above links, I think most of us will run into the same problem as you :/

Yeah i looked at all those... and i've posted on so many message boards about it and got tired of naming them again... the pny i've confirmed does not have it, the aopen is overpriced and so is the albatron

i've decided to say screw it and just going to get an evga with farcry for $400 shipped off newegg which it SHOULD come in tomorrow :lol:


Top
  Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Tellos and 7 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group