Quantcast

Maximum PC

It is currently Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:43 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: The End of the NZXT Beta design?
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 3:18 pm 
Little Foot
Little Foot

Alright. Ever since it came out in 2009, i fell in love with the NZXT Beta because of it's simplicity, design, fantastic price point, and what it offers at that price.

NZXT released the EVO revision as part of the Classic Series later that same year, making an even better case for yet another great price.

The case is now discontinued unfortunately, and i have am kind of stumped as to whether or not i should purchase one.

I can get my hands on one of the few remaining units, that isn't a problem. I'm just curious as to whether or not NZXT will make yet ANOTHER revision of the Beta.

Based on the fact that they released the EVO revision so quickly after the original, and have kept producing it for so long, and have now discontinued it, i imagine they won't be making another Beta.

But, right... it wouldn't hurt to ask what other people think. So, i leave that to everyone here on the forum who wants to give me an answer.

What do you think? Should i go ahead and get this little case i've grown fond of? Or should i wait for another potential NZXT revision of the Beta?

Post subject: Re: The End of the NZXT Beta design?
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 9:06 am 
Team Member
Team Member

Probably not. They must think it's production cycle is over. Time for newer models. It reminds me of supermicro PCs. I like the design. Where are your build pics?