Earlier today I spilt some water on my Lenovo Ideapad S10E (Black) Keyboard
. I reacted fairly quickly, unplugged it from the charger, wiped it off then turned it off. I turned it back on and it was fine. I turned it off again and turned it on an hour or two later. The laptop worked, but now my mouse isn't working correctly. the mouse is still working, except it's reacting slow. I used my blow dryer on the front of the laptop (on the keyboard and mouse) and in the place were the battery is, which I removed. I figured the heat would dry up any access water. Then I just flipped my computer upside down in case any water was in there it could drip out. Is my laptop going to be okay? Is there anything else I can do to help fix it? Suggestions please!