1) Powercolor is a whole other topic.
2) Powercolor does not make nVidia cards.
3) Athlon11 said "almost all nvidia card companies are pretty much equal"
4) He is correct, especially with the specific cards being discussed in this thread, and the key use of the words "almost" and "pretty much". Differences amount to overclocking potential, noise, temperature, bundles, and price.
1) While powercolor is another topic, it doesn't make other video card manufacturers imune from making shitty cards irrelevant of what chipset they use.
2) That's beside the point. Powercolor was just an example.
3) Great. Again, I was just using powercolor as an example. It doesn't matter if they don't make nvidia
4) That's why I asked about PNY, the only card being discussed in this thread. Based on the info on this thread, I don't know the quality of their cards. For all I know they could be on par with powercolor which is why I asked if anybody here recommends them. You can't really base the quality of a video card on the chipset it sports.
1) I didn't claim it did. However, Powercolor is in a class of it's own and there is NO other video card company that gets trashed as much as they do.
2) That IS the point, as Athlon was commenting on NVIDIA cards, and Powercolor doesn't produce them.
3) Again, it matters, as Powercolor (as stated above) is in a class of it's own.
4) Well now you have your answer. No single point should be taken on their own, but as a whole. 1-3 would make more sense if you tie them (as it was intended) with #4, as #4 puts 1-3 into perspective and addresses ALL of your concerns regarding each point.