Quantcast

Maximum PC

It is currently Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:38 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Fatal Error (552)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:34 am 

I am having problems getting on a bank's online banking site. I can get on the main site and all the other branches of the site, but as soon as i try to go to their online banking, i get an error page. This is what it looks like.

The server timed out

You tried to access the address https://www.allsouthhb.org/onlineserv/H ... GISTRATION, which is currently unavailable. Please make sure that the Web address (URL) is correctly spelled and punctuated, then try reloading the page.

Secure connection: fatal error (552)

https://www.allsouthhb.org/onlineserv/H ... GISTRATION

Opera was not able to connect to the server. The server may be using the unsupported SSL 2 protocol, which is not considered safe enough for secure communication. The site owner should upgrade to TLS 1.0 or newer.
Make sure your Internet connection is active and check whether other applications that rely on the same connection are working.
Check that the setup of any Internet security software is correct and does not interfere with ordinary Web browsing.
If you are behind a firewall on a Local Area Network and think this may be causing problems, talk to your systems administrator.
Try pressing the F12 key on your keyboard and disabling proxy servers, unless you know that you are required to use a proxy to connect to the Internet. Reload the page.
Need help?
Open the Opera Help.
Go to Opera's online support desk.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:25 am 
Monkey Fed [PC]
Monkey Fed [PC]

Yeah, that means that their login server is down. Nothing you can do.

Either that, or it doesn't support Opera. Try FireFox or Internet Explorer.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:15 am 

Yes, I had the same issue. Apparently, newest Opera doesn't work with some internet bank web pages. I always use Firefox for accessing my bank account online.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:21 am 

i get the error on opera but other browsers are really slow in opening the main page but wont even display an error for the online banking page. It just freezes up.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:23 am 
Monkey Fed [PC]
Monkey Fed [PC]

Do you have all the latest updates? Internet Explorer 8 and FireFox 3.6?

There should be some information on your bank's website about what browser versions are supported. Also, make sure you have the latest JAVA software installed on your machine well.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:34 pm 

i have windows 7 and everything is updated. internet explorer and firefox will also open the main page but it takes more than 20 min. and it will not open any of the online banking pages. they both give me an error.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:15 pm 
Monkey Fed [PC]
Monkey Fed [PC]

Can you access it from another computer? Have you tried? If you like, you can PM me the bank website and I can try and load it from here to see if there are any issues with it. If you're not comfortable with that, I understand. From what I'm reading on the net, though, it's problem with the bank and not you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:42 pm 

this might sound weird, but i just switched service providers and am having the same problem. But now i have wifi and can get on the website using my wii browser