Pioneer Shows 400GB Blu-ray Disc, Promises 1TB Disc by 2013

8

Comments

+ Add a Comment
avatar

devin3627

Well... xbox 360 is 8gb DL dvd-disks... that is NO big jump from 4gb dvds... ID software's rage had to remove a lot of content from their game for console gamers.... its a shame. does anylike feel the same. and i wasnt thrilled with the xbox360 and playstation 3 consoles when they came out because frankly i was used to pc gaming which is better but grandly expensive as hell. lol i hope the next game console SSD technology so we dont have to deal with those annoying loading screens. (too much expressing/talking) lol sry

avatar

Talcum X

 Then the industry would come fill circle, back to the "cartrage" days.  At least they cant be scratched, and I would think that they would be smaller.  Hell, they are already thinking music albums and movies on these things, why not.

***********

Every morning is the dawn of a new error.

"In Ireland, there are more drunks per capita than people."  -  Peter Griffin

avatar

Velcrow

ID later came back and said a lot of content had NOT been removed, but that they had just melded the content into fewer zones. But yes, it was altered because of console restrictions.

avatar

dazza145

what i would like to know is how long it would take to burn 400gb and with most peoples hdd not even 1TB how could you fill a 1TB disc

avatar

gothliciouz

i like that asian girl better than the 400 GB disc :D

avatar

Number Six

I'd like to see what the disc looks like...

avatar

Tekzel

Can I get a free asian hottie with my order?  I will return her slightly used but in like new condition if necessary.

avatar

mitpatterson

You can get one assuming all but 20% of her body is in like new condition, the other 80% needs to be in like new condition, while the remaining 20% can be in any condition

mitpatterson

Log in to MaximumPC directly or log in using Facebook

Forgot your username or password?
Click here for help.

Login with Facebook
Log in using Facebook to share comments and articles easily with your Facebook feed.