Motherboard Batteries Deadly if Ingested and Not Very Tasty

5

Comments

+ Add a Comment
avatar

Mighty BOB!

3500?  Are they mostly children?

avatar

Vano

I'm confused, what exactly causing problems? The current or when the battery starts leaking?

Oh, and how is that all can cause permanent damage to vocal cords?

avatar

JohnP

http://www.instructables.com/id/LED-Throwies/

 

avatar

violian

I have a little shih-tzu, and I treat him just like a baby. Since I've gotten him, I'm always paranoid of little things within his reach that he could swallow. For an example, I always used to leave AA batteries just lying around the coffeetable - that could roll off unto the floor and be swallowed. Now they're tucked away in drawers.

avatar

TechJunkie

Man, I am so sorry for the parents loss. I have an 8 month old and things like this scare the crap out of me but I/we watch him like a hawk.

Log in to MaximumPC directly or log in using Facebook

Forgot your username or password?
Click here for help.

Login with Facebook
Log in using Facebook to share comments and articles easily with your Facebook feed.