Custom Cases: 30 Eye-Popping Paint Jobs

14

Comments

+ Add a Comment
avatar

THE_REAL_MAVERICK

I think the mac is funny.  Who mods a mac?  Seriously?

avatar

RUSENSITIVESWEETNESS

Soon we shall see homeland security busting down doors in search of custom paint jobs that violate someone's copyrights. After all, that Batman scheme is a threat to national security.

avatar

TerribleToaster

I cannot recommend trying to power your PC with peyote; it is more efficient on power than your standard PSU, but it also makes you say some crazy shit.

I suggest swtiching to another power source if you want to go green.

avatar

smashingpumpin

I've never recall you guys housing it on a totally modded, custom built PC case ever. So, my guess is a "Glados-theme" DM11 built by MNPCtech. Oh im so droooooling just thinking about it.

avatar

rawrnomnom

Im suprised this guy didn't make it in there

 

http://www.thebestcasescenario.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26199&page=5

 

Other than that theres a couple slick paint jobs in there... 

avatar

JohnP

#19. The CoolerMaster Storm Scout case painted as an ammo case. Dang, it really LOOKS like an ammo case!

#18 As a piece of trompe l'oeil, it is amazing paint job.

avatar

MaximumMike

I'm going with Patrick Guyton.

avatar

Havok

I agree.

The odds? 55% chance of it being Patrick Guyton, 45% chance of it being Smooth Creations and a 10% chanceI'm wrong.

After all, 85% of all statistics are made up.

avatar

lunchbox73

I love number 4 (Biohazard). All the rest are pretty cheesy. And why would you want a paint job based on a game? A Crysis Warhead PC is going to look pretty dated these days.

avatar

mls067

I totally agree. That case is very nicley done...for a rusted out bio-hazzard case ;-)

avatar

KHRex

Ditto,

I'm betting Brad Galvin and MNPCTech

avatar

iceman08

Smooth Creations

avatar

TerribleToaster

I'm also going with Smooth Creations.

avatar

DDRDiesel

My money is on Smooth Creations or MNPC making the paint job

Log in to MaximumPC directly or log in using Facebook

Forgot your username or password?
Click here for help.

Login with Facebook
Log in using Facebook to share comments and articles easily with your Facebook feed.